Dr. Michelle Pepper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pepper?

September 20th, 2011

Thanks! Wish I would have found you years ago

I had suffered from hip and butt pain for years. I had been to numerous doctors and tried numerous medications with no improvement. I had given up on finding a solution. I was referred to Dr Pepper my shoulder. Not only did she cure my shoulder pain, she figured out what was causing my hip pain. I have since had a surgery and am finally no longer needing pain medications. Thanks so much!

August 9th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Pepper by a neurosurgeon in hopes that she could help pinpoint the source of my back pain. But instead of actually figuring out what was causing the pain, she simply put me on high dose steroids, which I had already taken unsuccessfully, and told me to go to PT. She didn't care that I was in horrible pain and made no effort to fix the problem. I've seen a lot of doctors, and Dr. Pepper by far the worst. I would strongly discourage anyone from seeing her.

July 31st, 2013