A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Petri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Petri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Petri, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Petri practice?
Dr. Michelle Petri practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Rheumatologists, Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Emergency Physicians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.