Learn more about Dr. Michelle Petri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Petri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Petri, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Petri MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Petri practice?
- Dr. Michelle Petri has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Petri practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Rheumatologists.