A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Petri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Petri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Petri, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Petri MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Petri practice?
- Dr. Michelle Petri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Petri practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Allergists, Baltimore Internists, and Baltimore Rheumatologists.