Dr. Michelle Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pierce?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pierce?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

Great for 12 years!

We've been with Childrens Health Partners since our first son was born in 2002 and love them all. Dr. Pierce has been wonderful, as have all of her colleagues and staff.

July 2nd, 2013

Great Ped!

Surprised by some of these reviews! I have had numerous interactions with Michelle and have always found them to be very pleasant. You can tell she is a very intelligent doctor by the questions she asks and the time spent with my son. She doesn't jump to the obvious diagnosis or solution, but ensures she rules outs everything and figures out what is best. I never felt my visit was rushed, yet all my visits at this practice have been the most prompt ANY doctor's office I've ever been to. I have never have waited more than 10 minutes. She gives advice based on not only what she knows as a doctor, but based on her experiences as a mother which I found very helpful and reassuring. I would definitely recommend her and the practice. Love the office staff and nurses are great too!

February 19th, 2013

As I read through this site, I am shocked by some of the comments made towards Dr. Pierce. I, for one, can ONLY say wonderful, wonderful comments about Dr. Pierce, as well as her entire office. I am a mother of twin boys who were born at 26 weeks. After spending four months in the NICU, the boys were due to come home. I had one boy who was quite sick. I was on the search for a doctor for the boys. When I met Dr. Pierce three years ago, I knew right away I found the doctor to treat my boys. From day one, I felt comfortable with Dr. Pierce and most importantly, I trusted her. Her knowledge, support, and guidance has gotten my family through the last couple of years. Thank you Dr. Pierce for all you have done for my family. I would recommend you to anyone!

October 25th, 2012

all I can say is however you treat your patients ,it will go back to you and your family especially your children we call them KARMA.If you don't like what you're doing dealing with peds. as your patients then maybe its time to change your source of living

September 17th, 2012

superficial

uncaring,superficial,just doing it to pass her day,do not handwash always especially coming from another room to next,limited experience,most of her judgements are based on textbook ,not considering other factors,not used to having patients of other cultures,generally we don't recommend to other parents,she took our chil'd BP manually in front of us and did not even used the stet then jotted down an inaccurate number in my child's chart

February 3rd, 2012

I would recommend this physician as a compassinate, intelligent, and assertive physician who has demonstrated to be knowledgable toward my child's his specific needs. Her staff follows up with our concerns promptly and is always willing to provide pertinent information when needed. Our child has seen several pediatricians throughout his life. None has demonstrated to be as competent as Dr. Pierce.

January 24th, 2012

This doctor accused my husband and I of being neglectful because we didn't follow a nurse's orders. However, a nurse never called to tell us any orders. This doctor has one of the worst bed-side manners ever. She should not be dealing with children.

December 22nd, 2011

Poor Bedside Mannor!!!!

Horrible experience with physician and staff when daughter was sick...they forgot to return our call when they had to triage whether or not our daughter should be seen! in all they forgot to call and it turns out she was having an allergic reaction!

December 6th, 2016