A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Pollack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Pollack PA is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Michelle Pollack has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Pollack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Avondale Surgeons.