A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Prettyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Prettyman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Prettyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prettyman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prettyman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Louise Prettyman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Prettyman practice?
- Dr. Michelle Prettyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Prettyman practices Pediatrics near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians.