A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Prickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Prickett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prickett graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Prickett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Hinsch Prickett MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Prickett practice?
- Dr. Michelle Prickett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Prickett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.