A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Prickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prickett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Prickett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Prickett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prickett graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Prickett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Hinsch Prickett MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Prickett practice?
- Dr. Michelle Prickett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Prickett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.