Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

by Brenda on Jun 4th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Putnam several times. She is professional, easy to talk to and I have been extremely please after each visit.

The best doctor you will ever encounter. show details The best doctor you will ever encounter.
by Ellen K on Nov 22nd, 2013

I wish I could rate Dr. Michelle Putnam a 6 or higher on this five star scale. My family and I have been seeing her for ten years. My father first met her when he had a serious ear infection. He was elderly (89 years old) and caring for my mother with Alzheimer's so going into a hospital was not a viable option. Also, I was fearful that he would catch a deadly infection in the hospital. Dr. Putnam saw my father every day (yes Saturday and Sunday too) to check on him.Under her care he got better. Since he was prone to serous ear infections Dad continued to visit Dr Putnam every two months for 8 years. Our entire family has seen Dr. Putnam. She is the most caring, professional and conscientious doctor we have ever had. Her staff is very friendly, efficient and helpful. We feel so fortunate to have her as a doctor and consider her a friend as well.

The Best! show details The Best!
Feb 29th, 2012

For 4 years I struggled with a variety of debilitating symptoms and called upon innumerable doctors to figure out what was wrong with me but all any of them could do was prescribe drugs. I began seeing doctors as nothing more than drug dealers. They all seemed content to state "unknown" as what I'd been stricken with and leave it at that. Until the day I met Dr Michelle Putnam. As soon as I described my symptoms she said: "You have Samter's Triad." and finally the mystery was solved. I did research and found that she was right!!! I'm so glad I found Dr. Putnam, she is the best!!!Alex B.

great service show details great service
Oct 31st, 2011

Making an appointment was easy. Didn't have to wait a month like other places. Dr. Putman, was very friendly and informative regarding my condition. I am so pleased with her services.

Misdiagnosed - Bad Experience show details Misdiagnosed - Bad Experience
by philip on Mar 3rd, 2010

Went to this ENT doctor with vertigo - I had previously been diagnosed a week earlier at an Urgent Care with BPPV (Benign Positional Paroxysm Vertigo). She asked a few questions, did 2 hearing tests to rule out inner ear infection, and the "follow the finger" move and pronounced that it was absolutely NOT vertigo, but sounded neurological instead. I was told to get an MRI. This was about a 10-minute visit. She charged me nearly $400 for this!! So I got the MRI and it came back completely normal as noted by the radiologist. The Vertigo went away naturally by itself in a couple of days. And three weeks later, she still hasn't followed up with me! Jumping to conclusions which freak out your patient and misdiagnosing your patient are not good bedside manner. Other than that, she was a kind and attentive person, I just do not think professionally she handled my situation well at all.

horrible experience show details horrible experience
by Thomas Berg on Sep 19th, 2009

Came in, had to wait over 1 hour until she would see me. Finally I am admitted into the tiny examination room where she (dr. Putnam) makes a brief appearance only to disappear again for 10 minutes. When she comes back she seems restless, tired, uninterested and stressed - she proceeds to ask some questions, I try to get some explanations to my problem (sinuses). She showers me with nasal spray test samples, writes some completely indistinguishable instructions on a piece of paper (I later had her type it out on a computer because it was completely undecipherable) and sends me off. I stand there baffled with a bunch of boxes in my hands and absolutely no clue what to do next. Money was taken up front (obviously for good reason) - well over $200 because I didn't have insurance. Overall easily the worst doctor I've seen thus far in my 7 months of being here in L.A.

sinus & allergy relief show details sinus & allergy relief
by Citysearch User on Jan 31st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

After several years of recurring sinus infections and other referrals, I was referred to Dr. Putnam ENT. She diagnosed my allergies many...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com