A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Thompson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Thompson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.