Learn more about Dr. Michelle Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Randolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Randolph, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Randolph MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Michelle Randolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Randolph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.