Learn more about Dr. Michelle Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Randolph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Randolph, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle L Randolph MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Michelle Randolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Randolph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.