Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Michelle Mednia on Apr 21st, 2014

Michelle Reyna is excellent in what she does she goes above and beyond when it comes to her patients.

Excellent Obstetrician show details Excellent Obstetrician
Dec 12th, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Reyna after another local doctor's office gave me some very false information. Dr. Reyna took the time to "interview" with me so that I could meet her and pick her brain before choosing her as my OB/Gyn. Since then, I have seen her through one full pregnancy and she delivered my baby, and now I am pregnant again and am so very glad to still be able to see Dr. Reyna. She answers all questions I have, is very caring and I feel very comfortable with her. I had a few complications after my baby was born and she was very patient and thorough and made sure I was ok. She does sonograms in her office, which was a big plus for me as well.

Apr 4th, 2011

Rosa is unprofessional and perhaps will prevent you from establishing patients. She must learn courtesy in order to advance.

Happy to find a caring doctor! show details Happy to find a caring doctor!
by M. Locke - Dallas on Jan 25th, 2011

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Reyna. She came highly recommended, and didn't disappoint. I look forward to a long patient-doctor relationship with her in the future.

Professional service show details Professional service
by Elva on Sep 21st, 2009

I am a new patient and my first visit wait time was minimal compared to other places I've been. I really enjoyed her professionalism, listened to me and I felt she cared about my concerns. She also followed up with a personal note. Very few doctors do that these days. Thank you Dr. Reyna