Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Michelle Mednia on Apr 21st, 2014

Michelle Reyna is excellent in what she does she goes above and beyond when it comes to her patients.

|  Excellent Obstetrician  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Reyna after another local doctor's office gave me some very false information. Dr. Reyna took the time to "interview" with me so that I could meet her and pick her brain before choosing her as my OB/Gyn. Since then, I have seen her through one full pregnancy and she delivered my baby, and now I am pregnant again and am so very glad to still be able to see Dr. Reyna. She answers all questions I have, is very caring and I feel very comfortable with her. I had a few complications after my baby was born and she was very patient and thorough and made sure I was ok. She does sonograms in her office, which was a big plus for me as well.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Rosa is unprofessional and perhaps will prevent you from establishing patients. She must learn courtesy in order to advance.

|  Happy to find a caring doctor!  |  show details
by M. Locke - Dallas on Jan 25th, 2011

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Reyna. She came highly recommended, and didn't disappoint. I look forward to a long patient-doctor relationship with her in the future.

|  Professional service  |  show details
by Elva on Sep 21st, 2009

I am a new patient and my first visit wait time was minimal compared to other places I've been. I really enjoyed her professionalism, listened to me and I felt she cared about my concerns. She also followed up with a personal note. Very few doctors do that these days. Thank you Dr. Reyna