A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rheault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Rheault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rheault
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rheault Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rheault, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rheault graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rheault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview University Med Center-University Camps
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Rheault practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rheault has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Rheault practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.