A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rheault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Rheault is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rheault, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rheault graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rheault has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle N. Rheault practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rheault has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Rheault practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and New York, NY.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Nephrologists.