A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Ridnour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Ridnour, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Ridnour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridnour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ridnour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Ridnour MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Ridnour practice?
- Dr. Michelle Ridnour has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Ridnour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.