A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Williams Robertson MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle W. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Robertson practices Family Medicine near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Family Physicians.