A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Robida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Robida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robida graduated from Medical College Of Georgia Sch Of M.
Dr. Robida has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Leigh Robida MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Robida practice?
- Dr. Michelle Robida has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Robida practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Pediatricians.