Dr. Michelle Robison Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Robison?

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Abrupt. No bedside manner to the pont.

Not recommended

Posted on November 27th, 2015

She is not very competent or maybe she is not interested in taking care of her patients rather than doing more procedures. Bedside manner is also not very good. Not recommended at all. Do not waste your time with her.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

We ended up getting a 2nd opinion from an eye speciliaist who immediately removed 3 out of 4 eye meds citing that one doesn't work, two cause extreme confusion and dizziness and one confused the new eye specialist as to why we were even on it in the first place. We have transferred our records and will never return to this eye center again as we have had nothing but issues with a doctor that really doesn't seem to be too concerned about her senior patients and continues to prescribe eye meds that cause confusion and as she stated herself when asked about the confusion with the eye meds "all of my elderly patients are extremely confused". EXACTLY why we won't be back.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Not sure who had to wait, but they haven't been to the doctors I usually go to. I've walked out on more than one appointment due to long waits. This visit was prompt and the staff was efficient, courteous and very helpful.

Eval of Dr Robison

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I found the office staff did not respond to requests for a copy of the vision test when I requested it from 3 different staff members. The waiting is too long. I also found testing inadequate. The equipment is antiquated & uncomfortable. This is in spite of the reality that the poorly informed rained technical assistants insist that hey have the most advanced equiptment in Chattanooga. If that is true, Chattanooga has very inferior care for vision issues comparative to other smaller & comparable urban cities. I liked Dr. Robison & she knows her business. I would travel to a larger city or a better equipted one if I were able.

P Walton

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

A great eye doctor, I will only go to her. She is always very through with my eyes, and a very caring doctor.

Posted on July 30th, 2016