Dr. Michelle Rose MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

December 29th, 2015
Phenomenal Doctor with Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Rose has been with us since our son was born a little more than a year and half ago. She showed up to the hospital the morning after he was born, did a thorough analysis, and continued to stop by to check in on him throughout my stay at the hospital. As a first time mom, she put me at ease as we battled the stomach flu at 3 months, a cold at 4 months, and stomach flu again at 5 months (can you tell someone went to daycare?). She spends quality time with you and your children each and every visit and never once have we felt rushed. She is always on-time and detailed in her explanations of the diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose to any new (or existing!) families who want attentive care with the utmost level of professionalism.

August 20th, 2015
Both of my children saw Dr. Rose from birth for a couple of years until the local office closed. I always found her to be nice, receptive, informative and helpful.

June 20th, 2013
Amazing, caring doctor.
We chose Dr. Rose when I was pregnant with my first child (now 5.5 years old). She agreed to meet with us before I had my daughter and my husband and I liked her very much. Now we also have twin boys (16 months). She has been nothing but wonderful, caring, thorough and professional. The staff is great too. We have had many visits to this office between all three kids and I have never been dissapointed with the level of care.

April 18th, 2013
She is an excellend diagnostician.
Dr. Rose is a thorough caring doctor. She is excellent at diagnosing and knows great specialist to go to if needed. My children like going to see her.

June 6th, 2011
worst doctor and reception ever seen
The receptionist is very rude and not welcoming. The office is not clean and the stuff is not well trained.