A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rossmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rossmann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossmann graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rossmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Debra Rossmann MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle D. Rossmann practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rossmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Rossmann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Radiologists.