A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rotblat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rotblat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotblat graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rotblat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Varda Rotblat MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle V. Rotblat practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rotblat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Rotblat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lindenhurst, NY.
See Teaneck Radiologists.