Dr. Michelle Rottenstein Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rottenstein.

Dr. Rottenstein is smart, a straight shooter and highly ethical. I am a successful professional in a very stressful job. With her help, I have learned to overcome substance abuse issues and achieve happiness. That's saying a lot.

April 11th, 2014

I would leave zero stars if I could

Look up borderline personality and you will understand exactly what is wrong with this doctor.

October 31st, 2015