A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Rowe, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Rowe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Rowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Jean Rowe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle J. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Michelle Rowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Rowe practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: French Camp, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.