Dr. Michelle Ruby MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2015
dr was upset because we switch providers and decided my child was fine before looking at him
My son is 10 weeks old. We took him in because we thought he had an ear infection because he has been extremely fussy the last 3 days. Dr Ruby was originally his primary physician but was switch to the pediatrician my wife grew up using. I had to take my son in for an emergency appointment today and the first thing this dr said to me when she walked in was "ohh i guess mom didnt want to come in and have me tell her everything is fine with him again." now this is the first time i have ever seen this dr, and the second time my son has ever seen this dr. She decided he was fine before even looking at him. The fist time we brought him in was because he could not breath through his nose so he wasnt eating or sleeping ( 6 weeks old). what she said was extremely unprofessional and honestly made me feel like crap for wanting to make sure my son was ok. I do not even trust that she would have told me if anything was wrong after making that statement. I do NOT recommend anyone take their children to see her. Go find a dr that will take the time to look at your child and come in with an open mind. Not someone that is going to treat your child and you like a burden.

May 25th, 2017