A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Hirsch, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Hirsch MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Michelle Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Hirsch practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.