A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle S Jackson MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Michelle Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Jackson practices Internal Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists.