A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Tucker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Tucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tucker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Scott Tucker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Michelle Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Tucker practices Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.