Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Sagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Sagan practice?
Dr. Michelle Sagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.