A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Sagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Sagan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Sagan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Sagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Sagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.