A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Sagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lee Sagan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Sagan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Sagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Sagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Blue Island, IL.
See Winfield Surgeons.