A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Sanders is Excellent. Dr. Sanders has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sanders, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle S. Sanders practice?
Dr. Michelle Sanders practices Pediatrics near Westford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and Fitchburg, MA.
See Westford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Micaela Sanders, Dr. Michaela Sanders, Dr. Michele Sanders, Dr. Mikki Sanders