Dr. Michelle Schacht MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2014
The worst doctor ever!
She was not only rude but mean. I've been seeing doctors over my car accidents plus my disease and was told I was a druggie. She yelled at me like I was a kid not someone that is paying. She is the only doctor I have ever had that has judged me. Now because of her I have gone off all meds even for my depression which has made me more depressed.

January 7th, 2014
Highly HIGHLY Recommend!!!
I have seen multiple doctors over the years and have never found one like Dr. Michelle Schacht. Doctors usually give you 5 minutes of their time and don't actually listen to you. Dr. Michelle Schacht is the total opposite! When she greets you in her office it's always with a smile, and she is so polite, caring, and compassionate. She actually takes the time to actually listen to you, not just listen, but actually really listen and hears you! I've spent on some occasions up to one hour in her office with her patiently listening to any concerns and/or questions I may have; and then not only taking the time to answer each concern or question but also making sure I fully understand what we discussed. Dr. Michelle Schacht has a way about her that makes you feel so at ease and comfortable in asking or discussing anything without passing any negative judgement or bad vibes. Your not just another number, as I have felt with many other doctors, you're an actual person and treated as one with Dr. Schacht. I have been seeing Dr. Schacht for over ten years now, and when she recently moved her practice I had the choice to stay local or follow her to her new location, I would so highly recommend her that I stayed with her regardless of the hour drive. In addition when I moved out of state for a while she kept in touch with not only my doctors out of state at the time but with me as well! I will never trust another doctor as I do her and trust me after one visit neither will you. I would highly recommend Dr. Michelle Schacht to anyone, male or female, who wants a doctor who is very highly educated, so compassionate, who actually takes the time to listen to you, and who truly cares!