A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Schober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Schober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Schober, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schober graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Schober has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elena Schober MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Schober practice?
- Dr. Michelle Schober has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Schober practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners.