A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Serlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Serlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Carrie Serlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle C. Serlin practice?
- Dr. Michelle Serlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Serlin practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Valley, CA and New Haven, CT.
See Fremont Pediatricians.