A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Simi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Simi, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Simi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Simi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Simi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Branchaud Simi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Simi practice?
- Dr. Michelle Simi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Simi practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians and Lafayette Neurologists.