A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Simi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Simi, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simi
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Simi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Simi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Simi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Branchaud Simi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle B. Simi practice?
- Dr. Michelle Simi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Simi practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians and Lafayette Hospice & Palliative Specialists.