Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Simi is an excellant doctor. She always has the time to expain and answer all your questions. She goes above and beyond for her patients and always has.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm a RN. She's very through, a great communicator and partner in my healthcare. I highly recommend her.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Simmi and her office staff are awesome. Highly recommend her.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

More than wonderful!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Simi. She was very thorough, thoughtful, and spent more time with me than any doctor I have seen. What really came through to me, and was so important was her genuine empathy and concern to meet my needs.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, yet very approachable and easy to talk to. She takes a real interest in her patients, is thorough with her medical care, and fully explains medical issues and concerns.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Simi is the first Doctor who really understands my health concerns. She found solutions for some of my health issues that no other doctor ever could figure out! She listens and spends more than the " traditional 7 minutes " with me!

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Simi is WONDERFUL!!!

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great,

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever, with the nicest personality to boot. I feel so lucky to have her!

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for making me feel so comfortable during our visit. I look forward to contacting you soon regarding future consultations and tests.