Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Sit
Dr. Michelle Sit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Travis Afb, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Sit is affiliated with 60th Medical Group - David Grant USAF Medical Center and Keesler Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Sit has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Michelle Sit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Travis Afb, CA.
Dr. Scott Frye
Internal Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Mehdi Azadi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Andrew Beckmann
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi15