A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Smedley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Smedley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Smedley, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smedley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Smedley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle V Smedley MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle V. Smedley practice?
- Dr. Michelle Smedley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Smedley practices Gastroenterology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Gastroenterologists.