Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Saved my Life  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Although there were others involved in my diagnosis it was Dr.M.Sohn who made very critical decisions in the handling of a anyurism that threatend my life. It truly is no small miracle I am alive today. Today it has been over 2 years since that night. Last rites were given me. I made a call to my fience" who didnt" answer,so my last words were recorded. Dr.Sohn saved my life and I am forever grateful as are my family and friends. I believe God worked through her to save me. Thank you Michelle from the bottom of my HEART!! SincerelyRobert Durocher Blaine Wa.

|  Speed Doctor  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

After driving over an hour to see this doctor she informed me she was very busy and could not do much for me. She stated she had never seen my condition before but assured me it might be life threatening and felt it necessary to schedule a test more then two weeks out.

|  show details
May 11th, 2011

dr. Sohn has saved my husband from amputations twice! A fabulously talented professional.

|  excellent!  |  show details
by Robert on Dec 12th, 2009

great bedside manner. talented and brilliant in my opinion. explains things so i can understand the medical gibberish. takes her time. methodical and deliberate. she will answer all of your questions. excellent surgeon. definitely want to have this surgeon on your side in the o.r. whether or not you're having a medical emergency!

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2009

A warm,attractive and obviously knowledgable young doctor, whose caring and mannerisms are beyond reproach.