Dr. Michelle Sprengelmeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michelle Sprengelmeyer?

February 14th, 2016

She's nice but gives you the feeling you don't really matter as a person.

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Sprangelmeyer was my doctor for many years in Hanover Il. It was her diagnosis that prevented me from having a heart attack at a very early age in life. She also delivered my daughter 11 years ago. Very friendly and willing to talk to her patients.

January 6th, 2016

I had only seen Dr. Sprengelmeyer a couple of times for routine things when I had several health issues pop up at one time. I was amazed how quickly she made sure I got the correct tests and sent me to appropriate specialist for some of my health needs and worked diligently to correct the health problems that could that could be monitored in her office. Due to my own experience, I would definitely recommend Dr. Michelle Sprengelmeyer.

February 18th, 2015

She only wanted to follow up after all the specialists she recommended, didn't want any responsibility for my care, wouldn't even coordinate all medication with the pharmacy. Very difficult to work with.

September 20th, 2014

Poor Experience

I saw Dr. Sprengelmeyer for about 3 years. I was surprised to find that her nurses did most of the work and she would come in for a few minutes and then leave. She appeared annoyed to have to answer questions I had. I consistently found her to have poor communication skills and a condescending approach. She misdiagnosed me to have a condition that I do not have. I would not recommend her. I have moved on to another doctor is very competent, warm and professional.

January 9th, 2014

Do not recommend Dr. Sprengelmeyer.

Dr. Sprengelmeyer is not a good doctor. All she knows how to do is prescribe anti-depressant medication. You can't even get a simple anti-anxiety medication for anxiety attacks without having to have the weight gaining anti-depressant attached to it. Also, the new anti-depressant drug she tried prescribing me is not covered by my insurance because it's too expensive; so instead of prescribing me with something inexpensive and just for anxiety, she completely ignored my suffering and instead she sent me home with nothing but a referral slip to a Psychologist. Thanks for nothing! I have a history of anxiety, and anxiety in my family. But apparently I have to spend even more money just to get a simple medication to end my anxiety. I guess my request was too much to ask. Aside from that, she is not thorough. She will leave you having questions by the time you get home because she doesn't offer any information other than what you are prescribed. Lastly, do not go to this doctor if you have concerns about your thyroid and want to have thorough testing done. I left the office feeling misdiagnosed, ignored, pushed to the side, and rushed out of the building. Not worth it. Save your co-pay and look elsewhere.

July 16th, 2013

Horrible office and doctor

It seems like this office makes it their mission to give you a hard time. The doctor is not thurough, has no bedside manner, and speaks in a condescendingly to her patients. Her NP is much better, but it's a shame I have to go through the people at the front desk to get to see her. Good luck. I'm going somewhere else

June 5th, 2013

I went to the office on my way to work one morning as i was having trouble breathing (I have asthma) and i had been sick. They told me they could not see me that day, and to go to a walk in. I told her i could not breathe, and she shrugged her shoulders and said, sorry. i did go to a walk in clinic, and my pulse ox was 90. they almost sent me to the ER, but i will NEVER go back to this office who does not care about their patients

April 9th, 2013

I cant believe that I had a copay balance of 20.00 that was unpaid i didnt get any letters or a phone call about this 20.00. So today I called to get a quick apt which i can never do and the lady at the front desk said i was dismissed because i owed 20.00 as much money as the doctor get from my insurance company 20.00 is all that wasnt paid?? I just was amazed at this. I wont give my thumbs up for this office...

March 27th, 2013

I have found this doctor to be patient, helpful, and she takes time to explain options when I have had concerns or if medications need to be changed. When needed, she has recommended the best specialist for my particular need at that time. I would recommend her to both family and friends.

October 5th, 2012

Think Twice before seeing this doc

This doctor has little to no concern for her patients issues and refuses to correspond with them other than to require them to visit the office so she can charge an additional office fee. She will not return phone calls and only works with patients through her nurse. She's also questionable in her diagnostic capabilities as evidenced by subsequent visits to specialists who attested to her incompetence.

July 7th, 2012

Wouldn't take the time to consider other diagnoses'

I am a full time, working college student without children or health insurance, so I had to self-pay, up-front for every doctor's visit. Over the course of 6 months, this came out to around $500 that I spent out of pocket for everything. After trying only two medications that didn't work, she told me that she didn't have anything else to try and that she was referring me to a specialist, even though she knew I didn't have the insurance to pay for it. When I tried to ask her if there were other diagnoses' to consider, due to the fact that the medications failed to work, she became very condescending and told me her diagnoses was right. She seemed like she just didn't want to bother trying to figure out what was really wrong or if there were any other medications that might have helped. I really felt like it wasn't worth it to her to help me, and she just wanted to shove me off to someone else. She really doesn't sincerely care about her patients, but apparently just wants easy, able-to-get-out-the-door patients. I was left feeling given-up on and that my trust had been violated.