Dr. Michelle Spuza Milord MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Saint Petersburg, FL

April 19th, 2017
Dr. Michele Spuza-Milord
Incredible doctor, I went to her for about 10 years then moved away from the state. Wait time was lengthy at times but always worth the wait. I miss her so much, she was always patient and kind and so thorough in getting to the bottom of anything that might be causing troubles or pain. Wish I wasn't 12 hours away, I haven't found anyone that compares to her expertise.

February 27th, 2017
The doctor is very thorough but they need to assess their scheduling procedure. EVERY time I have been to an appointment, the wait time has been over two hours!

October 25th, 2016
very kind and very concerend with paitents needs. Wonderful experience. Thankyou!

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Spusa Millord Is Outstanding in Her Field!
I have had to wait an extended time in the office to see Dr. Spusa, however, when it is my turn she takes time with me like she does everyone else. I have been to doctors where I have waited an hour and when the doctor comes in, they send 5 minutes and walk out. I don't mind waiting when a doctor comes in and sits down and really listens and talks to me like Dr. Spusa does. She is one of the most intelligent and well versed doctors I know. I am a nurse so I have met many doctors and I would recommend her to anyone.

April 1st, 2015
Wonderful.....
She has been caring for me for many years and through two 3 year bouts with Polymyalgia Rheumatica. I find that while she is a rheumatologist, she is also holistic. If my knee is giving me fits, she also checks to see how other systems are working. I am a geriatric patient. She checks to see if I am keeping busy, eating right, sleeping. She speaks to me like I am important and she listens to my complaints and addresses them. You always leave feeling better than when you arrive. She gives you hope as well as medication when it is necessary. A excellent doctor, a caring person.

November 9th, 2013
Be careful of this doctor. I was is diagnosed for over 8 years and as a result my RA was allow to progress without appropriate medical/ drug intervention. Was over medicated for years with opiates the did nothing to stem the progression of the disease. a. Now with a rheumatologist who has diagnosed and treated the problem.... Unfortunately it too late to reverse any of the damage for prior years of misdiagnosis.

November 6th, 2013
Waste of time and money
Dr. Spuza Milord came highly recommended to me by another medical professional. I saw her for almost a year with multiple blood tests. The tests came back abnormal and every time I went to her office she kept telling me to eat gluten free I probably have a gluten allergy. All of the test I ever took for gluten came back normal. After much irritation I went for another opinion. Low and behold in 5 minutes the new dr. was able to diagnosis me with 2 different diseases I had. The new Dr. was so irritated she couldn't understand as plain as day why I wasn't diagnosed properly as she said my blood work clearly showed rheumatoid arthritis. Please do not go to her she will just suck your money and time from you.

June 5th, 2013
Hypocrite with the Hippocratic Oath
I was misdiagnosed and way over medicated for several years. Morphine, fentynal ,Vicodin and Valium all at once. Until Florida passed the new drug prescription laws. Now she' s very careful in her prescribing. Good thing someone is finally watching.

May 14th, 2013
no one better anywhere
dr. spuza milord is not only competent and completely on top of any and all developments in or around the field, she also shows extreme compassion, tolerance, insight and diligent followup. she literally took time from an important family holiday to check on me just from the caring soul she is. yes, it is sometimes hard to get an appointment on short order and the wait is often long but, as she says on her brochure, "we care about you, so we take what time it takes". dr. de silva is also very skilled, knowledgable and caring. one of the biggest reasons i am still around here is that i know i cannot find another dr. spuza-milord. she deserves all of the awards and kudos she gets.

March 5th, 2013
I was not happy with the office at all. I had 2 visits to the office the first time I waited 1 hour in the waiting room and another 10 minutes in the room before the doctor walked into the room and my second visit it took 2hours before I was even put into a room and then another 20 minutes sitting in there before the doctor came in. I felt she was more worried about using the new EMR system than paying attention to my needs. After obtaining copies of my records it was clear that she did not listen to me at all. Several areas said I had no issues when I told her that I did. Labs were abnormal yet she just ignored them now a couple of years later I'm finding out had she paid more attention to my symptoms and my labs I would not have had to suffer so much.

November 26th, 2012
I just love her.

July 6th, 2012
Mindblowingly GREAT
I have been searching for a competent and caring Rheumatologist for well over a year, having been through 3 of them already, when I was referred to Dr Spuza-Milord. She is amazing! Very patient and thorough and the visit is not rushed at all. She asked lots of questions to piece together a diagnosis and answered every question I had about my symptoms and treatment. I just wish I could clone her for my friends that need a good Rheumatologist. I will be sending my mother here when she comes down to stay for the winter. The entire staff is great too from the front desk to the nurses! I want to shout from the rooftops I am so happy to have found this doctor!