A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Stam-Maclaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stam-Maclaren graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stam-Maclaren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stam-Maclaren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Stam-Maclaren practice?
Dr. Michelle Stam-Maclaren practices Pediatrics near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Pediatricians.