A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Stam-Maclaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stam-Maclaren graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Stam-Maclaren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle A Stam-Maclaren MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Stam-Maclaren practice?
- Dr. Michelle Stam-Maclaren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Stam-Maclaren practices Pediatrics near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Pediatricians.