A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Stoudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoudt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stoudt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoudt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Stoudt practice?
Dr. Michelle Stoudt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Cardiologists.