A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Stoudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Stoudt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoudt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoudt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoudt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stoudt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynn Stoudt DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Stoudt practice?
- Dr. Michelle Stoudt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Stoudt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon, PA.
See Altoona Cardiologists.