A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Strong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Strong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Strong, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Strong graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Strong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
- St. Luke`s Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Lynne Strong MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michelle L. Strong practice?
- Dr. Michelle Strong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Strong practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.