A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Stutes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Stutes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Stutes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stutes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Renee Stutes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michelle R. Stutes practice?
- Dr. Michelle Stutes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Stutes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.