A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Sun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Sun MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle Sun practice?
- Dr. Michelle Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Sun practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.