Dr. Michelle Sun MD Patient Reviews

September 12th, 2016
My best medical asset
Dr Sun has been my doctor for a very long time now and I know I can depend on her and her nurse to take care of any situation I have with my health. In fact she saved my life after I first starting seeing her because she identified that I had a blockage in my RCA and got me into a cardiologist who then put a stent in. I was ripe for a heart attack. I can't think of going to anyone else. Very personable and easy going and her nurse is just amazing. I am glad there are here for me.

May 2nd, 2015
Not what it used to be
longer wait time and not enough time to talk with doctor, also have to pay much more than before. I feel this office has become one of the 'factory' type medical practice.. it's sad but time to move on and find a new doctor.

February 6th, 2013
Very Professional
Dr. Sun is highly professional, courteous, and friendly. She makes it easy to discuss any health issue with her. The rest of the office staff are equally great. Highly recommend.

July 5th, 2012
Outstanding doctor
I have been going to Dr. Sun for over 5 years and have referred her to several other people who are also very pleased. She is extremely professional and thorough. Some may interpret her professionalism as being cold but I've never had a problem talking to her or felt she didn't spend plenty of time with me. I HIGHLY recommend her! My father is a doctor and I have very high standards.

November 1st, 2011
cold attitude
I remained Dr Sun's patient for an year or so.As a patient i wanted my doctor to be a little bit caring(im not a fussy patient at all).Her tone was very business like and cold. she was always in a hurry.never felt welcomed, so went to another physician .

September 17th, 2011
Have been seeing Dr Sun for several years. She has become increasingly robotic and impersonal over the years. She recently diagnosed something and pretty much waved it off, almost to the point where I was embarrassed to have asked in the first place. Come to find out from a specialist, it was not what she had diagnosed at all. I am no longer comfortable that she listens to my concerns. I have since found a new physician which I hesitated to do since I really like her in the beginning but her lack of empathy and unwillingness to actively listen left me no choice.

April 14th, 2011
Only woman doctor I have gotten my physicals from. She is excellent Doctor and seems to know her stuff

March 27th, 2011
Better than most, good as they come
Never rushes through our conversation, very analytical,soft spoken,100% proper diagnoses,great follow-up,has a super PA,always asks good questions,puts me at ease during exam even though we are not the same sex,easy to talk to about sex.I feel lucky to have found her.

December 27th, 2010
Devotes time, attention, and skill to patient
Dr. Sun diagnosed my diabetes, called me back to talk about it, and spent lots of time with me on each occasion. She knows her stuff, and she knows who I am and what questions to ask when I come in.For a small problem, I was able to work in an appointment on short notice. Though she was clearly rushed with squeezing me in, she gave me all the time I needed.Dr. Sun is competent and caring-- the best I've been to.

September 22nd, 2010
Cool and professional
Dr.Sun is very thorough and professional. She asks many questions, which is good. She can be a bit cool and not too empathetic.

August 4th, 2010
Very compentent; shows interest in patient
It took months to get the first appointment as a new patient, but follow-up appointments are easily made. Dr. Sun comes in knowing who you are and what you need. She does her homework, thinking about you ahead of time. She is experienced and competent. Best doctor I've had.

March 22nd, 2010