Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Professional  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Sun is highly professional, courteous, and friendly. She makes it easy to discuss any health issue with her. The rest of the office staff are equally great. Highly recommend.

|  Outstanding doctor  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sun for over 5 years and have referred her to several other people who are also very pleased. She is extremely professional and thorough. Some may interpret her professionalism as being cold but I've never had a problem talking to her or felt she didn't spend plenty of time with me. I HIGHLY recommend her! My father is a doctor and I have very high standards.

|  cold attitude  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

I remained Dr Sun's patient for an year or so.As a patient i wanted my doctor to be a little bit caring(im not a fussy patient at all).Her tone was very business like and cold. she was always in a hurry.never felt welcomed, so went to another physician .

Sep 17th, 2011

Have been seeing Dr Sun for several years. She has become increasingly robotic and impersonal over the years. She recently diagnosed something and pretty much waved it off, almost to the point where I was embarrassed to have asked in the first place. Come to find out from a specialist, it was not what she had diagnosed at all. I am no longer comfortable that she listens to my concerns. I have since found a new physician which I hesitated to do since I really like her in the beginning but her lack of empathy and unwillingness to actively listen left me no choice.

Jul 27th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Sun for 9 Years. She is the best!Rob Murry

Apr 14th, 2011

Only woman doctor I have gotten my physicals from. She is excellent Doctor and seems to know her stuff

|  Better than most, good as they come  |  show details
by Ken LeForge on Mar 27th, 2011

Never rushes through our conversation, very analytical,soft spoken,100% proper diagnoses,great follow-up,has a super PA,always asks good questions,puts me at ease during exam even though we are not the same sex,easy to talk to about sex.I feel lucky to have found her.

|  Devotes time, attention, and skill to patient  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Sun diagnosed my diabetes, called me back to talk about it, and spent lots of time with me on each occasion. She knows her stuff, and she knows who I am and what questions to ask when I come in.For a small problem, I was able to work in an appointment on short notice. Though she was clearly rushed with squeezing me in, she gave me all the time I needed.Dr. Sun is competent and caring-- the best I've been to.

|  Cool and professional  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr.Sun is very thorough and professional. She asks many questions, which is good. She can be a bit cool and not too empathetic.

|  Very compentent; shows interest in patient  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

It took months to get the first appointment as a new patient, but follow-up appointments are easily made. Dr. Sun comes in knowing who you are and what you need. She does her homework, thinking about you ahead of time. She is experienced and competent. Best doctor I've had.

by Jim Lombard on Mar 22nd, 2010