Dr. Michelle Sweet-Albores MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Downers Grove, IL

March 5th, 2017
Wonder, caring, professional Doctor!
I have been really blessed to have had Dr. Sweet as my primary care physician for at least 20 years. She is kind, thorough and really listens to her patients. My sister and mom also go to Dr. Sweet and have followed her from Rolling Ridge, to Downers Grove and now to Hinsdale, which is quite a trek for us. Dr. Sweet was the one who has guided me through the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and I couldn't ask for a better person to answer my questions, work on balancing my meds and helping me through the fears that are natural with this diagnosis. I don't understand the awful review given by one of these people because in all of those years I have never known anything but kindness and professionalism. I strongly suspect that the negative review came from someone who is mixing up doctors. I know there is another Dr. Sweet in the area, you may want to check and see if you are reviewing the right one because the person you are describing cannot be Dr. Michelle Sweet-Albores. I highly recommend Dr. Sweet!

November 1st, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
My whole family sees Dr. Sweet because she is the best doctor we have ever been with. She is smart and sweet and very kind hearted and explains everything until she knows that you understand. Her staff makes us feel like family!

April 14th, 2011
Dr. Sweet is the best. Period.
She is the only Dr. I have ever seen that actually listens and cares about your total well being. I have been her patient for over 10 years and will ...

March 24th, 2011
Unprofessional MD!
What a horrible doctor! Her medical assistant was snotty and rude. Her attitude was less than stellar. I waited over an hour for the doctor, I was bei ...

November 18th, 2010
wonderful Dr.
always answered all questionsalways followed up very personablealways caredThank You

November 16th, 2010
Dr Natalie Fowler
One of the most compassionate and knowledgeable Physician's I have EVER met. You wont regret seeing her, she takes care of my child, husband, and ...

August 26th, 2010
Housewife
Thanks for being such a wonderful Doctor and very efficieny

May 22nd, 2009