A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Szczepanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Szczepanik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szczepanik
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Szczepanik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Szczepanik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczepanik graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Szczepanik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Darnall Amry Medical Center
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Elaine Szczepanik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle E. Szczepanik practice?
- Dr. Michelle Szczepanik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michelle Szczepanik practices Family Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.