A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Hong Tan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle H. Tan practice?
- Dr. Michelle Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Tan practices Internal Medicine near Gaithersburg, MD.
See Gaithersburg Internists.