Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
More connection show details More connection
Aug 25th, 2015

She does not listen to patient concerns.

Dr. Michelle Taube is a bad DR. ...Will hurt you more show details Dr. Michelle Taube is a bad DR. ...Will hurt you more
Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Michelle taube and her assistant Rebecca are the worst. The are rude, dismissive, will get pretty much everything wrong about you, including not even checking about allergies and giving something that would harm you.... dr taube is cruel and most times will not treat whatever you need treated. I have 8 bulging discs that she refused to give me mri's claiming she could not read x-rays but that she saw nothing wrong with me....I finally get my mri's from having to go to the hospital as I was suffering extrordinary pain,and find just in my lumbar and c-spine alone I have 8 broad based bulging discs......she still cannot get the right referral to the orthopedic surgeon right and continues to cause me distress and further harm by not getting these severe injuries looked at. she yelled at me in front of my husband and 6 yr old child as I cried out in pain in her office...she tells me she will have no more of that and If I want to be treated at all I will not do that again...I just sobbed and went to get an xray...that xray tech at the crescent clinic held me as I cried uncontrollably , she stated this happened to her at this clinic as well.... she said there is a number to report bad doctors but the clinic played games to not give it to me and then dropped me as a patient after I made several complaints about this dr. I am in the middle of neuro surgery and many severe back injuries....PLEASE DO NOT PICK THIS DR OR THIS CLINIC....this type of malicious, vindictive, cruel behavior needs to be stopped...Perhaps my new lawyer can help with this as well....someone needs to stop her...she even tried to take away my life saving asthma medication claiming she did not think I needed them...LOL she wanted another office visit to determine if she would give me a refill ....so I made the appointment got my refill and then called my insurance company to make another complaint. I must note she refused to send me to a asthma specialist....

patient RN,CARN,CSAC,CNP show details patient RN,CARN,CSAC,CNP
by Susan Cuffe on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Taube was my personal physician & my father's personal physician for over five years in a remote Hawaiian community on East Maui in Hawaii. She is an excellent diagnostician with perception, empathy & depth while interacting with her patients.

Interested show details Interested
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Taube is always interested in "you". She listens to your most minor issue and thoroughly addresses your concerns. The most amazing thing about her though is her willingness to acknowledge her limits. Even when she thought she knew what my problem was - she referred me to a specialist because an alternate answer had serious implications. As a result of her non-egocentric caring, I received the appropriate treatment. She is an amazing doctor.

Not very nice show details Not very nice
Jun 22nd, 2011

she always has this attitude like you are irritating her with your questions. She gets snappy if you question her at all.