A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Antionette Thomas MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Michelle Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Thomas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians and Fresno Primary Care Doctors.