A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Antionette Thomas MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Michelle Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Thomas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Selma, CA.
See Dinuba Emergency Physicians and Dinuba Primary Care Doctors.