A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Thurman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thurman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Thurman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thurman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Margaret Thurman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michelle M. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Michelle Thurman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michelle Thurman practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.