Overall Review

4.8

no change

January 26th, 2016
Primary Care
She has been my primary care Dr for 10 years since just after she arrived at the clinic. She is kind, knowledgeable, and gives firm but fair advice. I trust her to take care of my health.

June 27th, 2012
She is awesome...
I love Dr. Thurmond... she is a concerned doctor..she takes the time to talk and laugh with you... she is honest and to the point. I feel blessed having her as my doctor. You wont find a more caring and precise doctor and she tells you how it is. She is the best in ths area and my favorite primary care doctor.

April 16th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Thurmans for 7 years. She is through in her findings and if she cannot determine the problem she will refer you to a professional. If a medication isnt working for you she will try different types until she comes up with the right one. She is there to listen to you and not there to tell you how it is and should be. I would recommend her highly as a physician.

February 19th, 2010
Best Ever
Dr. Thurman has been my Dr for about 2 years. By far she is the best I have ever had. She is empathetic and really cares. Dr. Thurman does what she is supposed to as a professional and goes beyond to research and find a solution to the problem.We moved to Bonney Lake but still kept her as our primary because we love her so much!

December 9th, 2009
The best
I have been a patient of Dr. Thurman's for a few years and I would not change that for the world. She is a very caring doctor. We have been through a lot together and she has been there for me every step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone....