A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michelle Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michelle Timmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michelle Timmons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Timmons has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michelle Ann Timmons MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michelle A. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Michelle Timmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michelle Timmons practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.